Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Participate in research and development technological application in products
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Spring code. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, highly scalable distributed systems.
- This requires a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the system users as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of a financial firm.
- 1-5 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java 8+, J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO,...
- Experience in core multithreading, collections, IO, networking, JSP/Servlets and JDBC.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC/Data, Spring Security.
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 7.0+ server.
- Good experience with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgree) and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML (XSL) and REST/JSON.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Maven, logging and debugging using Log4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter.
1. Community of people who do their jobs with integrity and dedication to service
- Professional financial working environment
- Work with a spirit of mastery, creativity and challenge
2. Performance -based compensation
- Competitive Salary based on performance and contribution value
- 100% salary during probation and annual salary review
- Join health insurance, medical insurance, accident insurance 24/24
3. Institutional cultures and development education
- Open working space with modern equipment
- Rich and vibrant cultural and volunteer activities