Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Our Digital Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of innovative products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people; in a team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
We are looking for a Product Analytics Manager to build up VNDIRECT product analytical capability.
- Develop a deep understanding of VND digital products; define the key metrics that will guide the team in all phases of the product development lifecycle (discover, design, develop, deploy).
- Develop a 360-degree perspective on the data needs for the products from logging, to dashboarding, to creating recommendations to drive change in production.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Data Science, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, User Research, and senior executives) to rapidly execute and iterate.
- Create propensity models to enable targeting of users within the existing VND user base.
- Inform future experimentation design and roadmaps by performing exploratory analysis to understand user engagement behavior and derive insights
- Identify key trends and build executive-facing dashboards to track the progress of acquisition, monetization, and engagement trends.
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Manage and coach the Product Analytics team to do the above tasks and provide both people and technical leadership for the team.
- Organize, plan, and execute the team’s objectives to support the process of product development
- Build analytics capability in the organization through data literacy training focused on root cause analysis, interpreting data, storytelling with data, and action planning
- Bachelors’ or above in quantitative discipline: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Postgraduate degree in a quantitative field or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction
- Experience and comfortable with quantifying user’s behavior and translating user’s data to qualitative assumptions.
- Experience in setup, evaluating, and improving A/B testing based on user’s behavior.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to plan, organize, and manage several analytic projects with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Sterling interpersonal skills and a proven collaborator with demonstrated ability to work effectively with both direct and indirect teams within the company to establish agreement and gain stakeholder buy-in.
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, experimentation design, and common analytical techniques like regression, decision trees
- Solid background in running multivariate experiments to optimize a product or revenue flow ability to back up hypotheses and feature concepts with solid numbers and measurements
- Capable of first-rate data visualization, storytelling data, and tailored analytical results to deliver to different audiences.
- Hands-on experience with more than one programming/data mining tools such as Hadoop, SQL, Python, Hive, Spark, and BigQuery; data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and DataStudio; report automation tool such as Airflow, Crontab, Pentaho.
ALL OF OUR JOBS REQUIRE
- Great communication We’re a diversified team, so clear communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic yet strong collaboration. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Critical We are in a complex business, we need everyone to be reflective, independent and competent.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn and to be creative. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.