Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Our Digital Product team advocates for our users and business, setting the vision for our growing family of innovative products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people; in a team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
As a Product Manager focused on the Foundations of our Digital Platform, you will play a crucial role in improving the core user experience across foundational efforts, such as performance and the desktop platform. You will work to improve customer satisfaction, and ultimately retention, through the continued improvement and maintenance of the ease of use, delight, performance, and stability of all core functions across our mobile, web and, desktop platform.
You will have a significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of our user experience and will be uniquely positioned and empowered to make an impact on the value of millions of users in our ecosystem. You are the first IC PM in this space, so the opportunity to grow in this space/scope is readily available.
- Define the vision and strategy and drive the roadmap to improve the core experiences and delight of our user experience and perceived performance.
- Work on VNDirect’s multi-platform vision, to ensure that users are successful across all supported platforms.
- Shape up the foundation experience across platforms to keep including onboarding new users, activating users, payment flow, product listings, etc.
- Define performance improvements and metrics that measure how fast and easy users can use our foundational features.
- Be an expert at prioritization — help balance your roadmap with tech foundational efforts and bugs.
- Obsess over outcomes and know where best to invest the team’s valuable time. Share insights and results throughout the company to evangelize the high-impact foundational work of the area.
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback by conducting and analyzing user research
- Make data-informed product decisions with qualitative and quantitative research
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products and ensure successful product delivery
- Partner closely with teams across VNDirect to align development with cross-platform initiatives and ensure consistency of our experiences cross-platform.
- Be the owner of the entire product lifecycle and work hands-on with various teams such as user experience, user research, marketing, engineering, legal and business development to research, plan, build, ship and manage product features.
- 4+ years of PM experience working on platform/consumer-facing products.
- Experience shipping innovative, successful mass consumer products in a highly-matrixed and ambiguous environment
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Ability to analyze and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Deeply empathize with customers and understand both internal and external customer needs.
- Be effective and communicate clearly and concisely with engineering and product leadership
- Great communication skills and an ability to explain your design decisions clearly, including the problem you are solving, alternative options you considered, and preferred solutions
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions
- Proven ability to collaborate with engineering teams and cross-functional partners in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience with driving mobile app growth with a focus on improving user engagement and retention is a huge plus
ALL OF OUR JOBS REQUIRE
- Great communication skills. We’re a diversified team, so clear communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic yet strong collaboration. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Critical thinking. We are in a complex business; we need everyone to be reflective, independent, and competent.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn and to be creative. Our business is changing and growing fast; who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.