Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, and deployment of technical solutions
- Lead and conduct training to empower engineers on sufficient programming skills.
- Lead team, design architect, develop, execute, deliver and maintain large software system development and maintenance projects.
- Lead technical skills an Agile Software Development inhouse team that is comprised of for members: coaching, review code, guide...
- Ensure that Software Development team adheres to and contributes to the defined processes while still being able to deliver efficiently.
- Deliver high-quality, secure, scalable and maintainable production software.
- Define, communicate and implement coding standards, use best practices to ensure quality.
- Performing biz requirement analyses, ensure high level of documentation is maintained by the team.
- Ensure predictable and reliable delivery of sprints/releases, identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- 7+ years of IT experience in development, implementing of software systems in Java 8+, J2EE and Internet technologies, minimum 5+ years’ experience with designing, developing, delivering and maintaining large scalable enterprise systems.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, building, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Ability to be forward-thinking and be able to analyze and anticipate project, technology and team solutions to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ability to own and drive technological and team issues to resolution with minimal guidance.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, OOA/OOD...
- Strong knowledge of API development
- Strong knowledge of the Java Frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC/Data, Spring Security)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful).
- Good knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases, cache solutions and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Self-motivated, curious, eager to learn and able to thrive in a fast-paced of business environment.
- Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
- Community of people who do their jobs with integrity and dedication to service
- Professional financial working environment
- Work with a spirit of mastery, creativity and challenge
- Performance -based compensation
- Competitive Salary based on performance and contribution value
- 100% salary upon successful probation and annual salary review
- Join health insurance, medical insurance, accident insurance 24/24
- Institutional cultures and development education
- Open working space with modern equipment
- Rich and vibrant cultural and volunteer activities