Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Tester plays an important role in ensuring the quality and usability of web/mobile applications. The Tester will be responsible for executing manual tests to ensure that the frontend is functioning correctly and meets the requirements of the end-users. The Tester will work closely with the development team to identify issues and report them to the project manager.
- Execute manual and automated tests to identify and report issues with the frontend.
- Analyze software requirements and ensure they are met in the tests.
- Write and maintain test cases, test plans and test scripts.
- Investigate and document software defects and ensure that they are accurately reported to the development team.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure that defects are resolved and further testing is executed.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in web/mobile development and testing.
- Bachelor‘s degree in Economics or Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant experience in frontend testing.
- Ability to write and execute test cases and test scripts.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of accessibility testing