Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Work with UX designers, product managers, product analysts and engineers to understand needs and prioritize research projects.
- Quickly develop clear and detailed research proposals and plans that outline study goals, project scope, target participants, and appropriate evaluative and generative research methods.
- Develop research materials (interview protocols, usability test scripts, surveys, etc.).
- Organize and effectively analyze user behavior employing both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Write and present research findings and insights to cross-disciplinary teams in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- University graduate, all majors are welcome.
- Good English at work (equivalent to 600 TOEIC or more).
- 2+ years of experience in user research, with significant expertise in either exploratory qualitative/quantitative research to identify needs and problems or workflow and task analysis.
- Has qualitative/quantitative research expertise to identify needs and understand motivation.
3. Knowledge/ Abilities/ Skills:
- A strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Ability to innovative and experimental in your approach and methodology.
- Able to connect insights to design, brand, technical requirements, and product strategy.
- Ownership and Accountability Competencies.
- Result Driven.
- Attention to Detail.
- Project Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
4. Core Competencies
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values (IPAM & 4C).
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary)
and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/Unemployment insurances.
- Premium insurances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, energetic internal and volunteer activities.