Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
- Work with UX designers, product managers, product analysts and engineers to understand needs and prioritize research projects.
- Quickly develop clear and detailed research proposals and plans that outline study goals, project scope, target participants, and appropriate evaluative and generative research methods.
- Develop research materials (interview protocols, usability test scripts, surveys, etc.).
- Organize and effectively analyze user behavior employing both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Write and present research findings and insights to cross-disciplinary teams in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- University graduate, all majors are welcome.
- Good English at work (equivalent to 600 TOEIC or more).
- 2+ years of experience in user research, with significant expertise in either exploratory qualitative/quantitative research to identify needs and problems or workflow and task analysis.
- Has qualitative/quantitative research expertise to identify needs and understand motivation.
3. Knowledge/ Abilities/ Skills:
- A strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Ability to innovative and experimental in your approach and methodology.
- Able to connect insights to design, brand, technical requirements, and product strategy.
- Ownership and Accountability Competencies.
- Result Driven.
- Attention to Detail.
- Project Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
4. Core Competencies
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values (IPAM & 4C).
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary)
and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/Unemployment insurances.
- Premium insurances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, energetic internal and volunteer activities.