Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
MỤC TIÊU VỊ TRÍ
In charge of business development and capital raising for IPAAM’s investment products, developing internal and external sales channels, including digital and direct.
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. Building Sales Channels to raise fund for IPAAM‘s investment products and services
- Build partnerships and establish new sales and distribution network, combining with VNdirect’s sales channels, to distribute IPAAM’s investment products and services.
- Develop fund raising plan and implement sales promotion programs for each sales channels from time to time.
- Negotiate distribution contracts as well as develop and propose incentivized compensation programs for sales channels and partners.
2. Developing Partnerships
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners, including regulatory agencies, commercial and investments banks, foreign investment funds and financial institutions for market information updating and product sales cooperation.
- Regularly meet and discuss informations with partners, thereby propose new product development upon customer needs
3. Sales channel training
- Participate in planning Training Programs to support VNdirect’s sales teams and partners
- Implement Sales Training program upon sales team request to improve the productivity and quality.
- Participate in planning and implementing communication programs about new products and programs.
4. Business Development Department management
- Assign specific tasks to each member and manage the department’s activities
- Work closely with relevant units such as FI, Operations, IT to handle issues related to product sales process and customers’ transactions.
- Manage the team’s activities and sales of investment products.
1. Job requirements/ Trình độ học vấn:
- Required: Graduate or higher, majoring in economics, finance or banking, deep understanding of financial markets
- Prefered: MBA or external graduate or postgraduate, majoring in economics, finance or banking
- Competence in English
2. Experience/ Kinh nghiệm:
- 5-7 years experience in related fields is preferred
- Management experience: At least 3 years of experience in management and administration
- Ability to negotiate and develop strategies related to sales and after-sales services
3. Skills/Kỹ năng:
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Report writing skills
- Microsoft Project Management Software
- Digital eOffice and Management tool box
- Community of people who do their jobs with integrity and dedication to service
- Professional financial working environmentWork with a spirit of mastery, creativity and challenge
- Performance -based compensation
- Competitive Salary based on performance and contribution value
- 100% salary during probation and annual salary review
- Join health insurance, medical insurance, accident insurance 24/24
- Institutional cultures and development education
- Open working space with modern equipment
- Rich and vibrant cultural and volunteer activities