Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
VNDIRECT is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to be our companion along our way to build up the Product Analytics System for our company.
Our Digital Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of innovative products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people; in a team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track, create, analyze success metrics for newly developed product’s features
- Follow established framework to monitor product health as the product grows to alert, consult the product team
- Contribute data insights into product development process to elevate product’s quality to next level
- Collaborate with Product Stakeholders to receive data requests, explain your insights and results, and clarify the stakeholders on your data reports
- Manage and operate reports, data model, data flows which you’ve created to comply with data quality and service level
- Initiate user activity data enrichment based on existing data collection tools
- Comply with data governance for data sustainability
- BS/BA in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or equivalent.
- 3+ years working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
3. Knowledge/ Abilities/ Skills:
- Have a strong foundation on SQL and (preferably) Python.
- Capable of working in an interdisciplinary/cross-functional environment.
- Strong foundation on statistics & probability.
- Have a strong sense of ethics and a keen attitude towards working with data.
- Experience in working with data visualization tool such as Power BI/ Tableau.
4. Core Competencies:
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values: IPAM & 4C.
(More information in company website).
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary) and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/Unemployment insurance.
- Premium insuarances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, enegertic internal and volunteer activities.
Bằng cách tham gia mạng lưới nhân tài của chúng tôi, bạn chưa thực sự ứng tuyển vào các vị trí tuyển dụng.
Hãy ứng tuyển ngay để trở thành ứng viên sáng giá cho vị trí tuyển dụng của chúng tôi hoặc tiếp tục cập nhật hồ sơ.