Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
VNDIRECT is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to lead the build of all marketing metrics for our digital products.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand thoroughly the relationship between digital product marketing strategy, digital marketing mechanism and marketing metrics;
- Develop frameworks of marketing metrics applicable to a variety of digital products to ensure metrics consistency among different products & different marketing campaigns;
- Work side by side with Product Marketing Team to discover potential segments based on quantitative analysis, evaluate campaigns using systematic approaches, and propose recommendations for product marketing strategy and execution.
- Bachelors’ or above in quantitative discipline: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Marketing Analytics, or related fields.
- 2 - 4 years of experience using analytics to support marketing team’s decisions.
3. Knowledge/ Abilities/ Skills:
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and with ability to work effectively with both direct and indirect teams within the company to establish agreement and gain stakeholder buy-in.
- Capable of data visualization, storytelling data, and tailored analytical results.
- Experience in using/ building frameworks for marketing analytics.
- Great communication skills, self-driven work ethic yet strong collaboration.
- Critical thinking, curiosity and the desire to learn and to be creative.
4. Core Competencies:
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values: IPAM & 4C.
(More information in company website).
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary) and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/ Unemployment insurances.
- Premium insuarances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, enegertic internal and volunteer activities.