Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
- Designing and developing high-quality user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups to guide development efforts
- Conducting user research to understand customer needs and preferences
- Working closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that user interfaces meet business goals and technical requirements
- Collaborating with graphic designers and other creative professionals to create visual design elements
- Staying up-to-date with emerging design trends and technologies to ensure that user interfaces are modern and user-friendly
- Conducting usability testing to evaluate the effectiveness of user interfaces and suggest improvements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
- Strong experience in system Design/prototype Design.
- 5+ years of building design system experience for software, web apps, and/or mobile devices.
- Good experience in vector Design (logo, icon set…) and/or graphic Design is a big plus
3. Knowledge/ Abilities/ Skills:
- Strong proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or other relevant software
- Strong visual design skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present design concepts and ideas to stakeholders
- Experience with user research, usability testing, and information architecture
- Knowledge of design systems and design thinking methodologies
- Experience designing for responsive web and mobile applications Overall, a UI Designer System plays a vital role in the development of user interfaces for digital products, ensuring that they are user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and aligned with business objectives.
4. Core Value:
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values: (IPAM & 4C)
(More information on the company website)