Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
We are looking for a UX Writer to join our team. As a UX Writer, you will collaborate closely with members of the VNDIRECT Product Management, Design, User Research, Product Analysis and Engineering teams to build products with great user experience for our target customers.
Through clear, useful, concise and expressive writing, you‘ll transform complex financial/trading product features and concepts so that they‘re intuitive, helpful, and easy to understand. As an advocate for our users, you‘ll use design thinking, empathy, and collected data, insights to help shape and refine our products and identify opportunities to build better experiences for our users.
1. Main tasks:
- Write UX content for new features/projects including error messages, notifications, in-product messaging, confirmation dialogs, etc... to provide a consistent experience to our users.
- Edit and improve existing UX content.
- Try out your ideas through user testing and research, to ensure they’re meeting real audience needs.
- Receive tasks relevant to UX content from other stakeholders such as PO, engineering team or designers.
2. Big picture:
- Collaboration with the UX content team leader to create Content guidelines in line with VNDIRECT’s customer-first strategies.
- Maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines and help evangelize those resources across the company.
- You will work with product and brand designers, UX researchers, and product managers in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Your objective is to help the users solve their problems, use the product with joy and without difficulty. You’ll need to understand the different user groups’ pain points, behavior, and objectives to be an essential part of the UX team.
1. Education: University Degree, major in Marketing, Multimedia communications or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in UX writing/ copywriting/ content writing/ journalism/ Marcom writing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Strong interest and sensibility for high-standard user experience.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Whimsical, and Figma is a plus.
- A strong point of view about topics related to UX or content strategy.
4. Core Competencies:
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values: IPAM & 3C
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary) and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/ Unemployment insurances.
- Premium insurances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, energertic internal and volunteer activities.