Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
VNDIRECT is looking for a Business Development Manager who is responsible for retail sales channel development & management: Go to market; Channel development; Product launching & communication; Coach sales, customer service team & client about VNDIRECT retail products.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Building Sales Channels for retail investment products and services:
- Build partnerships and establish new sales and distribution network, combining with VNDIRECT’s sales channels, to distribute IPAAM’s investment products and services;
- Develop fund raising plan and implement sales promotion programs for each sales channels from time to time;
- Negotiate distribution contracts as well as develop and propose incentivized compensation programs for sales channels and partners.
2. Developing Partnerships:
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners, including regulatory agencies, commercial and investments banks, foreign investment funds and financial institutions for market information updating and product sales cooperation;
- Regularly meet and discuss information with partners, thereby propose new product development upon customer needs.
3. Sales channel training:
- Participate in planning Training Programs to support VNDIRECT’s sales teams and partners;
- Implement Sales Training program upon sales team request to improve the productivity and quality;
- Participate in planning and implementing communication programs about new products and programs.
4. Business Development Department management:
- Assign specific tasks to each member and manage the department’s activities;
- Work closely with relevant units such as FI, Operations, IT to handle issues related to product sales process and customers’ transactions;
- Manage the team’s activities and sales of investment products.
- University Degree or above majoring in Economic, Finance and Banking or related field.
- English (proficient in 4 skills).
- Has experience and career ideal.
- Minimum 10 years in related field, at least 5 years as a leader/ manager or above in business development, business administration. Experience in banking and financial institutions is an advantage.
3. Knowledge/ Abilities/ Skills:
- Data mining (power BI, Excel).
- Writing skill: product/ sales training fundamental.
- Digital working skill.
- Knowledge of financial products (stock, bond, and others retail products) and basic knowledge of personal financial management
- Knowledge of retail sales channel (direct & digital; affiliate channel)
- Knowledge of financial market & securities
4. Core Competencies:
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values (IPAM & 4C).
(More information in company website).
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary) and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/ Unemployment insurances.
- Premium insurances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, energetic internal and volunteer activities.