Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, and deployment of technical solutions
- Lead and conduct training to empower engineers on sufficient programming skills.
- Lead team, design architect, develop, execute, deliver and maintain large software system development and maintenance projects.
- Lead technical skills an Agile Software Development inhouse team that is comprised of for members: coaching, review code, guide...
- Ensure that Software Development team adheres to and contributes to the defined processes while still being able to deliver efficiently.
- Deliver high-quality, secure, scalable and maintainable production software.
- Define, communicate and implement coding standards, use best practices to ensure quality.
- Performing biz requirement analyses, ensure high level of documentation is maintained by the team.
- Ensure predictable and reliable delivery of sprints/releases, identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- 7+ years of IT experience in development, implementing of software systems in Java 8+, J2EE and Internet technologies, minimum 5+ years’ experience with designing, developing, delivering and maintaining large scalable enterprise systems.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, building, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Ability to be forward-thinking and be able to analyze and anticipate project, technology and team solutions to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ability to own and drive technological and team issues to resolution with minimal guidance.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, OOA/OOD...
- Strong knowledge of API development
- Strong knowledge of the Java Frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC/Data, Spring Security)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful).
- Good knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases, cache solutions and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Self-motivated, curious, eager to learn and able to thrive in a fast-paced of business environment.
- Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
- Community of people who do their jobs with integrity and dedication to service
- Professional financial working environment
- Work with a spirit of mastery, creativity and challenge
- Performance -based compensation
- Competitive Salary based on performance and contribution value
- 100% salary upon successful probation and annual salary review
- Join health insurance, medical insurance, accident insurance 24/24
- Institutional cultures and development education
- Open working space with modern equipment
- Rich and vibrant cultural and volunteer activities